Client Relationship Manager, Lipper Funds
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Associate, Contributor Relations Specialist will have three primary mandates:
- Client Relationship Management with leading Fund Management Companies, Promoters, and Custodian Banks in the US and Canada in support of Fund Price and performance, New Fund and Holdings submissions
- Expert level support of Thomson Reuters Fund Content offerings. Responsibility to build deep relationships with key market institutions and through utilizing those relationships source targeted fund content
- The Contributor Relations Specialist will work closely with internal Thomson Reuters teams including Content Systems, Data Operations, GTM (Sales), Market Development and other Contributor Relations team members.
Day to Day role
- Build strong relationships with Fund Management Companies (Contributors) and other suppliers of market data, covering the business, product and market data teams. Onboard new product sets and enhancements that is commercially beneficial to Thomson Reuters and supporting existing content sets.
- Contribute to the global contributions team, help implement global strategy and standards
- Engage & build strong relationships with internal content, product and business teams to improve coverage and share intelligence
- A good understanding of the competitive landscape and a willingness to seek out opportunities to grow new content and enhance existing coverage
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in the fund industry, finance and excellent communication skills.
- Three or more years' experience in the financial services or financial data publishing industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills to resolve complex issues and derive creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Strong team player, global perspective
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top