Client Project Manager (Graduate)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Client Project Manager/Business Analyst plays a key role in the successful project management of services implementation in a different Business Units (F&R, Legal, Tax & Accounting). The key focuses of the role are:
- Maintain efficient communication with all internal and external participants of the projects to ensure timely steps undertaking and relevant project`s milestones are met;
- Manage detailed project plans;
- Own relevant project`s documentation preparation and maintain it during the project;
- Effectively manage Service handover to customer;
- Report and escalate process and other issues where necessary.
- Point of contact for communications during the project
- Closely monitor and ensure all project`s dates with parties involved
- Contribute to technical and business (where applicable) project`s requirements collecation, plans creation
- Review Project and other plans (test, UAT, etc)
- Participate in Internal Kick Off, Client Kick Off Meetings
- Ensure all parties have updated per the project status
- Confirm final Project plan with client (highlight any changes)
- Check and publish all reference documentation
- Agree service handover documents sign off
- Graduate degree or last course of education in technical studies or information technology with knowledge of technology in financial industry
- Project Management skills Appropriate level of knowledge of computer and network hardware, Windows/Windows-server operating systems, network protocols and technologies.
- Readiness to operate in multi-task conditions, prioritise and succeed in a mission critical environment
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with various internal and external stake holders, work with virtual teams
- Able to quickly grasp and understand processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project or any other Project Management tool
- Excellent written and consulting skills
- English: written and spoken (intermediate level and higher)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top