Client Manager, Shenzhen - F&R
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, the role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
- Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management.
- Manages accounts (including growth, retention, training and customer engagement
- Responsible for enterprise relationship between Thomson Reuters and account.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts.
- Drives execution of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, work with Sales Specialist to follow up on sales leads on Enterprise and desktop solutions.
- Works with and utilizes experts/specialists in the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity provides feedback to Market Development Group.
- Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems.
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement.
- Responsible for local account plan as well as executing priorities.
- Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English. Chinese or other Asian language is an advantage
- Good understanding of financial markets with corporates and financial institution context
- Good customer service skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling complex solutions.
- Good understanding of competitor products offering
- Team player - willingness to participate as a full member of team.
- Strong sales skills - able to identify and advocate benefits matching customers requirements
- Self motivated, proactive, adaptable and with the ability to influence
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top