Client Manager, Corporate - TX
The role of the Client Manager is to strengthen relationships with existing corporate legal department customers, enabling retention and growth of assigned accounts, utilizing skills related to legal research, sales, and building relationships.
- Attain assigned contract renewal and account growth targets
- Provide high quality account management and customer support services to assigned accounts
- Establish solid, long-term customer "trust relationships" and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
- Educate customers on the benefits of legal research and productivity solutions over competitors and train customers for optimal productivity
- Partner with Sales Consultants to facilitate new sales
- Advocate for legal research and productivity solutions sales with internal colleagues, surfacing issues and enhancement ideas to drive technical improvements or product development efforts
- Coordinate local marketing and related efforts within assigned accounts
- Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to peers and to management
- J.D. Required
- Strong communication, and presentation skills
- Field Sales experience strongly preferred
- Field Account Management and marketing experience strongly preferred
- Legal practice experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to sales training, meetings and to customer locations
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Proficient in MS Office/internet/Salesforce.com/mobile devices
- Overnight travel is required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Houston-Texas-United States of America;Austin-Texas-United States of America
Back to top