Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Manage specific client relationships (key communications and interactions)
- Ensure relevant SLAs and other targets are being met
- Control risks associated with volume throughput (to the "end to end" process)
- Provide support and guidance for regional Team Leads where required
- Build and maintain a robust client service framework
- Assist in the development of AML/KYC knowledge across the teams
- To engage with clients, colleagues and team members to:
- Act as a single point of contact and escalation for the client
- Work closely with the appointed advisor / team lead to manage the day to day client relationship
- Challenge/resolve any outstanding issues around e.g. due diligence, outstanding documentation, volume forecasts
- Assist / support the team with the resolution of client queries
- Participate and lead client review meetings
- Lead and drive process and procedure improvements to enrich the client experience
- Communicate policy and technology changes to our clients
- Manage SLA and client expectations
- Champion for the client experience framework
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows
- Experience/knowledge with AML/KYC within the financial service industry
- Strong product knowledge
- Relationship building skills
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- Ability to collaborate with technical and sales team
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflow required.
- Proven account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Customer relationship management required throughout all levels within an organization.
Education / Certifications
- University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered depending on position/department.
- Advanced degree may be preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top