Client Liaison Advisor
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLEAGUE
Client Liaison Advisor, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Thomson Reuters Org ID is an end-to-end client identity and verification service that provides a complete legal entity due diligence and document management service through which financial institutions and their end clients (asset managers, hedge funds, correspondent banks and corporates) can more effectively manage their response to new KYC regulatory requirements. Through our OrgID KYC Managed Service, we identify and classify a client's risk category, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create a KYC record.
With the recent Clarient and Avox acquisitions, Thomson Reuters empowers the digital economy by enabling banks and their customers to easily exchange the information required to do business together. Through the acquisition, the world's biggest banks (Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and State Street) are among those integrating their KYC solution into Thomson Reuters Org ID. This now combined operation will now manage over 350,000 KYC records, 1.25m managed legal entities, in over 140 countries. Unlike any other service provider, we continuously monitor for changes and automatically refresh client due diligence information.
You will join the team of 7 colleagues based in Gdynia and more than 20 colleagues from our Thomson Reuters Org ID Client Experience Department based in Poland, Malaysia and UK.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
You will work in conjunction with the Client Liaison Team Lead and the Client Liaison Manager contributing to and delivering excellent client service:
Establish and manage specific client relationships (key communications and interactions). Ensure relevant SLAs and other targets are being met (for specific clients). Use KYC knowledge and communication/relationship building skills to communicate effectively with clients and resolve inquiries regarding business use of and/or technical issues with e.g. KYC workflow platform and KYC records.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Works alongside Client Liaison colleagues to build and maintain positive relationships with specific clients.
Contributes to specific client relationships in conjunction with Client Liaison Team Lead:
- Analyses queries from clients and delivers against client requests for information
- Has a solid understanding of KYC and client specific requirements
- Resolves outstanding issues quickly and provides or recommends fit for purpose solutions that meet client needs
- Maintains/contributes to accurate input of data to run meaningful metrics and track against KPIs
- Respond to and resolves users' inquiries relating to technical issues with the KYC service workflow platform, KYC records and user interfaces (with Financial Institutions, their Clients and the TR Operations Teams)
- Liaises with Case Management teams and Quality Control team colleagues and manages the timely resolution of issues
- Works closely with colleagues to understand or escalate client-related issues for resolution (i.e. level 1)
- Monitors own activities and ensures that relevant SLAs and other targets are being met
- Gathers outstanding documentation and any essential updates.
Understands personal and team objectives then develops own skills set and knowledge accordingly:
- Refreshes and updates own knowledge and understanding of our clients and the Service
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Extensive experience of working with Compliance, Financial Crime or AML teams
- Significant KYC client due diligence operational experience and an understanding of KYC, AML and due diligence operating models
- Good relationship building, client account management or client liaison skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets. Fluent English required; another language would be preferable
- Good organisational skills, managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Understanding of working effectively and delivering across different cultures
- Ability to travel
- Experience of performing a client facing role and resolving complex client issues/queries
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to appropriately escalate where required
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU BRING:
- Eagerness to continuously build KYC product knowledge
- KYC and AML proficient across all entity types
- Experience with dealing with complex entity structures
- Analysing issues and delivering "fit for purpose" solutions
- Striving for results and delivery
- Working as an effectively as part of a team
- University degree desirable or equivalent years experience
- Russian and/or German language capabilities
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top