Client Engagement Specialist
Description: Client Engagement Specialist
Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms, and government.
As part of a tax information reporting solution offered to our clients, Client Engagement Services Specialists assist ONESOURCE Tax Information Reporting (OTIR) clients in meeting their tax reporting and compliance needs by performing all agreed upon services as indicated in their service agreement.
Service Specialists duties may include:
- Planning, managing, and performing client services which may include mapping and loading of client data into the OTIR software
- Preparation of custom and standard reports for customer review
- Generation of print files, preparation and transmission of IRS and state electronic files, B-Notice processing, TIN matching and penalty notice processing.
- Maintaining client contacts, communications and relationships with appropriate customers at each client location throughout the year.
- Partnering with other teams on training and implementation of new clients or client contacts, as well as to escalate client issues.
- Available to working work extended hours and weeks, specifically during deadline and peak processing periods.
Travel requirements: 0 – 5%
About the Thomson Reuters Corporation:
The Thomson Reuters Corporation is a leading global provider of integrated information solutions to business and professional customers. Thomson Reuters provides value-added information, with software tools and applications that help our customers make better decisions, faster. We serve more than 20 million information users in the fields of law, tax, accounting, higher education, reference information, corporate e-learning and assessment, financial services, scientific research, and healthcare.
Our employees embrace a number of commonly shared values - collaboration, accountability, customer focus, a bias toward action and results, appreciation and respect for diversity, entrepreneurial spirit and, at all times, the highest ethical standards. These values represent the behavior each employee is expected to exhibit in their role. In our view, fostering a culture that embodies these values will lead to success and growth for our employees and our business.
The Thomson Reuters Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Education & Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, or accounting
- CPA or other accounting/financial designations, preferred
- Intermediate to expert level experience with Microsoft Office applications,
especially Excel and Outlook
- Computer certifications or skills, preferred
- Builds effective working relationships across teams
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, including meeting facilitation
and presentation skills
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 2 years demonstrated experience:
Delivering exceptional customer service and account management skills,
plus customer retention awareness skills
Outsourcing or Vendor Partner service experience
1099 and Information return industry experience, preferred
- Knowledge of ONESOURCE Tax Information Reporting products and services,
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top