Client Development Manager
Role DescriptionThe Client Development Manager is an account representative who creates customer loyalty; ensuring revenue retention, contract renewal, product utilization and up sell opportunities.Responsibilities:
Customer Satisfaction: Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients. Proactively ensuring existing customer satisfaction, product utilization, cross-selling opportunities, and ultimately contract renewal within customer base. Utilize appropriate escalation processes and programs in place for dissatisfied customers.
Revenue Retention and Renewal: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with end users, key stakeholders and executive sponsors, coordinating the renewal of assigned contracts and the retention of all current customers.
Key Account Retention: Identify and coordinate renewal action plans of high-value and strategic renewals with associated sales team.
Cross-Selling: Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Forecasting and Reporting: Provide timely and accurate retention forecasts and activity reports to inform strategic decision-making. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Sales Background: 5-7 years in sales, account management or client service organization, with proven success in personal quota-carrying role.
- Industry Knowledge: 3 - 5 years' experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Independent Worker: Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs and delivering results while working in a highly independent and yet fast-paced team environment.
- Business Acumen: Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level. Strong experience in forecasting financial results for personal book of business.
- Communication: Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top