Client Account Manager (UK)
Position Title: Client Account Manager- HighQ - London
Position Type: Permanent
Division: Thomson Reuters, Legal Europe, Software Solutions
Thomson Reuters is one of the world's most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward - law, tax, compliance, government, and media - and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them. We're on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Thomson Reuters HighQ has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Client Account Managerto join the team based inCanary Wharf, London. You will have demonstrated the ability to establish, lead and grow revenues for industry leading software solution providers. Your ability to win new business within existing accounts, gain "C" Level accessand sell complex solutions will bekey factors in your success. You'll be expectedto leverage this skillset and experiencewith a business that is experiencing exceptional growth with technology andrevolutionizing the way organisations run their business!A legal tech/ regtech or fintech background are preferred. We are a fast paced, high growth business where we embrace our values and never forget to have fun. IF you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a self-starter then HighQ would love to hear from you.
As a Client Account Manager, you will focus on building trusted relationships with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and growing existing accounts through excellent relationship and commercial management.
You will work closely with product, domain and solutions experts and together be responsible for the overall health, satisfaction, growth and success of our clients.
You will be commercially minded, adept at strategic relationship management and able to handle difficult contract renewal and negotiation processes. The Account Managers play a critical and strategically important role in retaining and growing our accounts and are crucial to HighQ's success.
This is great opportunity for someone looking for their 2nd/3rd role in Account Management in a SaaS environment to join the HighQ family where you'll be rewarded with flexibility, genuine career opportunities, work with a great bunch of people, have fun every day and make a difference.
- Manage revenue growth of client accounts and be responsible for account renewal, expansion and up-sell
- Build strategic and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and contacts at all levels across their business to ensure no single point of failure
- Represent your clients internally and ensure effective hand-off of client issues between support, finance, legal and other teams
- Track leading KPIs (e.g. product usage, churn, customer feedback etc.) and drive reporting on account metrics and health
- Work closely with the Client Success team to identify and close new opportunities to drive adoption within existing accounts
- Drive regular and consistent client engagement cadence with account management meetings and quarterly business reviews
Your Essential skills / qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar role with a track record of managing and growing existing accounts
- Proven sales experience selling complex IT solutions, Enterprise / SaaS Sales
- Proven ability to demonstrate Account management skills and Sales process
- Excellent listening and presentation skills - you love meeting new people and you will enjoy working out how we can help?!
- Experience of working with/sell to all levels within an organisation, including Managing Partner, General Council, Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Legal Operations
- Extensive track record of expansion sales success including presentation and negotiation skillsat a senior level
- Experienced in managing asales process and drive effective working relationships with the team
- You will be an accurate and diligent sales forecaster using Salesforce daily andreporting on KPI's in-line with business standards
- You will be required, to present vertical Business Plan and Large Deal Review sessions with the sales leadership team
- You'll be expected to work well in a team selling environment and leverage the resources around you.
Thomson Reuters acquired HighQ in July 2019, a global, award winning provider of cloud-based enterprise collaboration and publishing software. We provide innovative social software to some of the world's leading law firms, investment banks and corporations. We're leaders in legal digital transformation around the world as well as being one of Europe's fastest growing companies and were recently ranked #25 on the Sunday Times Lloyd's SME Export Track 100.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top