Client Account Executive
The Client Account Executive is responsible for two key business streams to existing Elite clients in a given region.
The Client Account Executive sells Elite's add-on products to existing clients in a specific geographical territory. The position is responsible for growing add-on sales within the region by fully managing all sales opportunities to each client and growing year over year total Elite sales. Primary goals and expectations are to develop a Trusted Advisor status with each client by initiating regular meetings, gaining a full understanding of each customer's needs and top issues, gaining access to all C-level decision makers, providing regular updates and promoting Elite products in the firm.
The Client Account Executive also partners to grow 3E sales to existing Enterprise Customers within their region by identifying and qualifying new opportunities and coordinating with the 3E Sales Manager. Primary goals and expectations are to use the Trusted Advisor status to understand and influence the firm's technology and application roadmaps and determine the best timing and fit for 3E. This position would work with the 3E Sales Manager to develop sales strategy, provide ROI models, consistent 3E updates, coordinate presentations, garner feedback and generally facilitate the sales process.
Elite is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for professional services firms worldwide. Elite is part of Thomson Reuters and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, marketing services, and management and IT consulting.
Elite develops proven software solutions and delivers expert professional services that help customers enhance their core business competencies and sharpen their strategic focus. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Elite maintains offices in Albuquerque, Auckland, Boston, Calgary, Hong Kong, London, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Singapore and Sydney. More than 60% of the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 law firms and nearly 30% of the top CPA firms rely on Elite solutions to manage their business.
- Existing clients - Consistently attain quota assigned to the region throughout the year. Identify, prioritize and close 3E and add-on opportunities. (50%)
- Product knowledge and demonstrations - Schedule and perform demonstrations for target accounts. Maintain proficiencies in all Elite add-on products to be able to provide effective and convincing demonstrations. (20%)
- Sales Pipeline Management - Manage the regional pipeline and ensure there are an appropriate amount of leads and deals in the pipeline to achieve sales goals.(10%)
- Account Development & Marketing - Develop sales strategies and key relationships with regional accounts and leverage relationships when an opportunity arises. Work with Marketing to develop target strategies to increase account spend. (10%)
- Accurately forecast sales and maintain valid account opportunity information in the CRM system including deal information, contact information, all sales events and activities and client status. (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years sales experience of financial management or ERP software or equivalent, preferably in the legal or professional services environment.
- Strong working knowledge of legal time and billing software and related applications with expertise in demonstrating sophisticated accounting software,
- Demonstrated successful history selling financial management systems to large law firms and /or professional service firms.
- A comprehensive understanding of the legal and/or professional services marketplace, its business culture, processes, value drivers and business operations either through sales or project management.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% to client sites
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Interact and sell at the C-level
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision-makers
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to demonstrate software offerings at a detailed level, develop innovative value propositions to maximize sales revenue, and negotiate and close under time and objective pressure
- Focused, activity-driven, and technology savvy
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other standard business applications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top