Channel Effectiveness Manager
CHANNELEFFECTIVENESS MANAGER, SALESAND CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Implement and refine performance levers, channel frameworks and process recommendations to improve overall Sales and Customer Support (SCS) delivery model and customer experience
- Enhance sales, retention and revenue performance across US Legal
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Work to implement Sales and Customer Support (SCS) channel strategy
- Cascade industry and TR leading go to market practices and processes across the greater SCS organization
- Assess performance of existing distribution models and derive implication of transformations through a customer-centric approach
- Execute a SCS channel effectiveness framework to support strategic objectives
- Contribute to SCS Digital Experience strategies and tactics (demand generation, new sales, renewals, on-boarding, training, service, etc.) to increase sales, renewals and revenue
- Capture and optimize optimal operating models, roles and responsibilities for distribution related resources (e.g. Field, inside, digital, multi/omni)
- Manage SCS standards for baseline customer contact frequency, purpose, content and success
- Partner with TR Sales Strategy and Enablement Office to deploy best in class go to market workflow and processes (the TR Way standards)
- Ensure SCS channel effectiveness tactics (territory composition, coverage models, customer : rep ratios, campaigns, leads, trials, on-boarding, training, usage, renewals, saves, activities, webinars, social selling, sales development) are scaled, resourced, timely and operational
- Rationalize coverage models to ensure standardization, simplification, coordination and completeness. (Generalists, Product Specialists, Sales Specialists, E-Channel, Client Representatives, Client Managers)
- Oversee coverage models to optimize penetration (Customers, Prospects, Products, Campaigns, Programs)
- Enable SCS technologies (SFDC, Order Capture, Eloqua Engage, Calabrio, WebEx, Glance, TimeTrade, LinkdIn, InsideSales.com, Call Miner)
- Build, monitor, analyze and refine channel effectiveness dashboards and reporting to ensure execution (coverage, usage, campaigns, etc.) across the SCS enterprise
- Partner with SCS Leadership and TR Business Partners (Marketing, Training and Education Development, Operations and Technology)
- Suggest changes and solutions in policy and procedures when necessary
- Assume other responsibilities as required or requested by SCS Leadership
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- BA degree in marketing, sales, businessor related field required
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working inor directly supporting Sales and Client Management
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
- Ability to interacteffectively with a professional client base
- Strong attention todetail
- Ability to recognizeand suggest process improvements within assigned area of responsibility
- Good problem solvingskills
- Professional attitudeand integrity
- Ability to work in afast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to workindependently and as part of a team
- Computer proficiencyin microsoft office, Salesforce.com, E-mail managemet tools and aptitude forinternal business systems
- 5 year of progressive responsibilityworking in a sales, client management, channel effectiveness, orproject/operations role supporting customer facing teams
- Legal experience or comparable businessexperience preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top