WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Change Management works directly with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure that planned changes are compliant with agreed process and risks are identified. As Change Analyst you will manage vendor changes that may impact customer sites it is important that all steps are understood and minimize the risk of issues as result of change. The function also focuses on the communication to impacted teams, process and tools improvement, and providing coverage for Americas hours.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Service Stability Team plays a critical role to ensure Customer Operations delivers efficient, consistent, reliable and high quality service in order to increase customer satisfaction.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Ensure Change Process is understood and impacted teams and vendors adheres to it
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology
- Track and maintain Forward Schedule of Change
- Manage Change risk and ensures service risks are mitigated
- Liaise with and support operational groups, vendors in order to resolve issues
- Assist with new process / system improvements and enhancements
- Identify Risks and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent English Language skills – understanding, speaking, writing
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience with ITIL best practice processes around Change Management
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common goal
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Self motivated and team player
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- ITIL foundation certification as a minimum
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top