Case Management Analyst with Dutch or Finnish - F&R
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Analyst with Dutch or Finnish
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join a very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Thomson Reuters. The team was created in 2015 with around 5 colleagues. Today we are close to 400 and growing. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business questions: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing terrorism. On daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Delivering timely and accurate research, creating and maintaining KYC records on Corporate Entities in the Database;
- Extracting relevant data from various public sources such as: registries and stock exchanges;
- Performing screening on KYC researched records against Negative News, Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions;
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a bachelor degree;
- Fluency in English;
- At least intermediate in Dutch or Finnish
- The ability to listen, question and connect facts;
- Great organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to work on thigh deadlines;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or financial mathematics or equivalent education/experience;
- You work fluently with multiple foreign languages;
- You have experience in working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries;
- Job in an international, dynamically growing environment where you bring impact to the financial industry
- Comprehensive onboarding training;
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program;
- Transparent career path;
- Private healthcare, wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and numerous benefits;
- High standards of ethics in the workplace;
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data;
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Understand the job description and the Team: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/page/show/poland
- Learn more about the basics of KYC regulations https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/org-id-kyc-compliance.html;
- See why KYC is important https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3MNzl8sYc
- Get prepared we'll ask you the basics of what KYC and AML are
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top