Case Management Analyst - F&R
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html "
Working in the Risk Managed Service (RMS) business, the Case Management Analyst is responsible to create and maintain accurate KYC records to support the growth of Thomson Reuters' Financial & Risk business across the region. The Case Management Analyst works closely with Client Liaison and Policy Management team on research requirements and initiatives. The role needs to ensure that the global financial community clearly identify their corporate customers, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat financial crime.
Reporting to the Case Management Team Lead, the role is accountable for the following:
- To deliver timely and accurate research, creating then maintaining appropriate KYC records in the system
- Extracts relevant data from various sources
- Removes "false positives" from initial record screen
- Scans original documents into the system
- Summarizes and / or translates non-English language documents (to a compliance standard)
- Strong analytical skills with an established record in research and quantitative data processing
- Organized with an attention to detail - understands the importance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
- Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Well-developed communication, questioning and listening skills
- Working fluently in English and another language
- Experience of working in Microsoft applications at intermediate level
- Able to prioritize and rationalize issues and opportunities, as well as adapt maturely to changes comfortably and quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- Team player who is able to work in a complex matrix environment with partners in multiple locations and time zones
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Experience working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries would be an advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top