Case Management Analyst
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Analyst / Research Analyst
This is an early career opportunity in our team (students and graduates friendly). You don't need the previous experience to apply. Bring your curiosity and English skills, we will provide all the knowledge you need for this job.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Thomson Reuters. The team was born in 2015 with around 5 colleagues. Today we are close to 200 and growing. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business question: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. On daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
The customer profiles prepared by you will be used by our clients (mostly banks and financial institutions) to assess risk involved in doing business with companies you researched. You will be responsible for your cases and the way you manage them.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Delivering timely and accurate research, creating and maintaining KYC records on Corporate Entities in the Database;
- Extracting relevant data from various public sources such as: registries and stock exchanges;
- Performing screening on KYC researched records against Negative News, Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions;
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a bachelor degree;
- Very good English skills;
- The ability to listen, question and connect facts;
- Great organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to work on thigh deadlines;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree or experience in economics or finance or any related field
- Your know any additional, foreign languages
- The job in an international, dynamically growing environment where you bring impact to the financial industry
- Comprehensive onboarding training
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program
- Transparent career path
- Private healthcare, wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and numerous benefits
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Understand the job description
- Learn more about the basics of KYC regulations on http://tmsnrt.rs/2vr2W1o
- See why KYC is important http://bit.ly/2wS13La
- Get prepared - we'll ask you the basics of what KYC and AML are
Please remember: We really want you to succeed in the recruitment process.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top