Case Management Analyst
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join a team of around 15 colleagues based in Gdynia. We perform an in-depth analysis of corporate clients to create Know Your Customer (KYC) records. You will be much exposed to cooperate with a number of internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Org ID collects, classifies and verifies a client's identity. It builds KYC records against a global standardized policy to meet the demands of compliance and regulators worldwide.
The role needs to ensure that the global financial community clearly identifies their corporate customers, in order to fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Delivering timely and accurate research, creating and maintaining KYC records on Corporate Entities in the Database;
- Extracting relevant data from various public sources such as: registries, stock exchanges etc;
- Performing screening on KYC researched records against Negative News, Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions;
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a bachelor degree;
- Strong analytical skills with experience in research;
- Good organizational skills and attention to details;
- Well-developed communication, questioning and listening skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Strive to bring the best customer service;
- Ability to work on thighs deadlines;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or financial mathematics or equivalent education/experience;
- You work fluently with multiple foreign languages;
- You have experience in working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries;
- Experience in working on databases.
- Comprehensive onboarding training
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program;
- Transparent career path.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Visit our department website to understand the content: https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/org-id-kyc-compliance.html;
- Understand the job description;
- Understand basis of KYC (Know Your Customer) process and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations
- Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3MNzl8sYc
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top