Career Relaunch - OMS
Thomson Reuters is the leading source ofintelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providingcustomers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a uniquesynthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial,legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and ispowered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information aboutThomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found onwww.ThomsonReuters.com
Position: OrderManagement Specialist
Project Overview: The Enterprise Business Operations (Order To Cash)-Global Center Bangalore provides the order management-order processing administration, billing and collections function for ThomsonReuters. The Bangalore centers purpose is to work with other regional centersin Geneva, London, St. Louis, Costa Rica and Sydney to provide order managementsupport for our customers. The team also performs key compliancefunctions for the order process, maintains product administration and countryprice lists, and constantly strives to improve the way that we manage theinternal order process to help improve our service to customers.
The work may include any of the followingdepending on the region the role is responsible for.
- Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfilment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy.
- Escalate all delays to internal groups including to the senior members of the team as appropriate
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and service-minded manner ensuring
- Be a team player and ensure that internal and external customer's requirements are met - attend team meetings
- Responsible for online Maintenance, Lapsing of subscriptions and access related issues.
- Support billing team in validating online invoices and portals
- Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are actioned and completed according to agreed turnaround times.
- Creating and modification of customer master data.
- Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
- Graduate/post-graduate in related field such as commerce or accounting
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge on SAP, Sales force is an advantage
- Customer focused
- Ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- High aptitude for learning
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task
- Should possess excellent communication – written and verbal and able to work as a team
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritisation and escalation skills
- Should be flexible working in night shifts
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top