Campus Events - Software Engineer
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Grow your career in software development by working on our market leading technology solutions. Apply your skills and your passion for technology to work with a team driving innovation throughout the entire software lifecycle— from finalizing specifications and architecting designs to writing efficient, maintainable code. Here's your chance to participate in enhancements of software that is utilized by Tax & Accounting professionals across the globe, while developing your expertise along the way.
We are about workflow solutions, virtual office, the broadest line of seamlessly integrated software and services. At the center of all this is YOU, as a member of our software development team. We hire the best and brightest software professionals to develop our products utilizing the latest technologies.
You'll work as part of a team producing maintainable, high-quality software on schedule. Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's ambitions, you're partnering with the industry's brightest thinkers, delivering powerful results both personally and professionally. We'll bring you the tools—you put them in motion.
You will gain:
- A career with a company whose business is the development of industry leading software
- A collaborative work environment, with a management team focused on your success
- The tools you need to be successful, in a relaxed work environment
- Sharpened technical skills with the opportunity to have your expertise rewarded and grow a career, not just a job
You have a passion for technology. You are self-motivated with the ability to work effectively on a team. You can communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical team members. You also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Your specific experience includes:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related software technology discipline
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Having experience in one of the following areas:
- C , C#, or Java
- CSS/CSS3, HTML/HTML5, JSON
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
- Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
- Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
- Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
- Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top