Campus Events - Inside Sales Careers
Launch your sales career and create a foundation for success with Thomson Reuters. Bring your energy and enthusiasm, and we'll bring the training program that will help you identify, prioritize and close sales opportunities. In our onboarding program, you will form relationships with our customers that impact their success, as well as the achievement of our goals. You will have ongoing support of a sales manager and the opportunity to quickly earn promotional opportunities within a year of success. Our culture has high energy and is located in the renowned, high-tech and diverse area of Ann Arbor, MI.
- Represent Tax & Accounting products to existing and potential customers over the phone.
- Sell products and services that streamline and automate workflow for tax & accounting professionals
- Meet or exceed sales quota while using technology database and CRM tool
- Expand transferable sales skills and product knowledge
- Attend and participate in sales trainings and meetings
- Learn and understand Thomson Reuters and our Tax & Accounting products and communicate value to customer
- To learn more about the product line, please visit: http://cs.thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- College degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Marketing OR Successful completion of a Sales Internship with Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Sales Team.
- Strong business acumen, high initiative and an achievement orientation
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Solid computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Tenacious spirit, sales confidence, excellent communication skills and a commitment to generating enthusiasm with our clients.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top