Call Center Operations Coordinator
This position will oversee all facets of managing our daily call flow and usage of resources for Product Support and Customer Service staff (Carrollton, TX). This position requires constant monitoring of service center work queues, using expertise and judgment to properly allocate and adjust available resources in an on-demand or real time environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Based on Average Speed to Answer (ASA) standard of 8 minutes or less, monitor and manage daily utilization of scheduled call center resources (staff). This would include (but not limited to): Identify conflicts or issues with daily resource allocations, filling open responsibilities due to absences or shifting demand, and making the necessary adjustments required to meet service level expectations/metrics. This responsibility includes specific site adjustments as well as adjustments related to remote employees.
- Establish efficient staffing levels and schedules: Collaborate with Managers and Leads to reassign staff members currently executing non-phone activities back to the phones as service demands warrant it. As well, Collaborate with Managers and Leads to release staff members early when prudent to do so based on current service demands.
- Partner with call center leaders to create forward-looking call center forecast; inclusive of multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
- Root cause analysis on variance between forecast and actuals.
- Track and monitor type and frequency of issues that may require further individual or department-wide training.
- Review monthly product-level reports to assess operational costs per product and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Update Leadership on all pertinent daily issues. Call Center managers and team leaders will rely on the Coordinator to provide daily work assignment guidelines and adjustments for their staff members.
- Perform real-time schedule maintenance.
- Work closely with Operations to improve overall schedule efficiency.
- Handle daily call center reporting, as required.
- Assist management team with projects, as required.
- Handle incoming calls, 10% of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and should have mastered the areas of Accountability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative, judgment and flexibility are required, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize changing and/or competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated an exceptional work ethic, attention to detail, enthusiasm and a consistently positive outlook in his/her daily work.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in command center / data analytics role within a multi-channel call center/software support environment.
- Understanding of Call Center flow and phone system functionality preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC skills and Information Systems required.
- Experience with Cisco phone system software, call center technology.
- Experience with data analytic tools and modelling methodologies.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top