CA Data & Compliance Analyst 2 - F&R
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On October 1, 2018, Thomson Reuters sold a 55% majority stake in F&R and entered into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone, retaining a 45% interest in the business. In India, the execution of this transaction has a delayed closing date as it is subject to a judicial process for closure and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes in India, this role will be included in the new F&R entity .
Essential responsibilities -
- Perform Third Party related reconciliations on a regular and consistent basis, making improvements where feasible, with regular Scorecard reviews with regional CALT and escalation of inaction to fix discrepancies.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to address the reconciliation gaps identified in 2014/2015 and those to be analyzed in 2017, in addition to enhancing existing reconciliations.
- Provide applicable support to the initiative to consolidate and improve the quality of customer notifications associated with third-party commercial change
- Facilitate meetings with Commercial Managers and PLCM to discuss issues, concerns and approaches to improve management of Third Party data content
- Support the automated and compliant fulfillment of customer orders for third-party content via Genesis
- Cleanse all reference data relating to contractual terms, usage rights and commercial rules associated with third-party content
- Understand third party related rules and procedures and familiarize oneself with eXfiles and Product GPN's.
- Collaborate with Customer Administration processing groups and works towards issue resolutions.
- Assist reconciliation process to ensure that core products are covered and process gaps identified and mitigated to reduce any financial exposure.
Required Skills -
- Good Communication
- Graduate in B.Com / Non-technical streams
- Working knowledge of MS Office / MS Excel
Preferred Skills -
- Quick learner
- Attention to details
- Time Management
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top