Business Support Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Business Support Specialist, OrgID, Risk Managed Services
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the team of over 200 colleagues based in Gdynia, London and Penang.
Altogether your major responsibility will be to solve complex queries regarding user support to our application and solve business and functionality requests from all internal and external users of the Service. You will be much exposed to partner with number stakeholders, which make this job diverse and give opportunity to learn constantly the way our business operates. Because we are still a young business we are still growing and you will be required to provide relevant ideas that will help us develop
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
We're running a Service that ensures that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat financial crime. This is a very rare opportunity to join a growing business which is run specifically to fulfill a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the service conforms to their needs.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Investigating and solving complex user support queries that have been passed on by business support advisors
- Ad- hoc requests coming from our stake holders regarding the business and functionality requirements of our operational process
- Performing release smoke testing and working together with Regional Head of Technology and Service Operations on successful release deployment
- Managing access control to our data base tool
- Provides user support to all internal and external clients of the Service on any technical issues, Service workflow platform, KYC records and user interfaces with e.g. Financial Institutions, end-clients and TR Operations teams
- Works collaboratively with the relevant stakeholder groups and seeks to deliver effective solutions for the raised requests on short, medium and long term
- Creating, identifying and editing users and access rights to our data base tool
- Designs clear solutions that can be implemented by others and ensures that new ways of working are firmly established.
Establishes and maintains operational performance excellence and contributes to a culture of:
- Customer service excellence
- Proactive feedback
- Personal accountability
- Continuous improvement
REPORTING AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Business Support Lead
- Builds productive relationships with Operations team colleagues
- Works closely with all Business Support team colleagues across all locations
- Interacts and maintains relationships with tier 3 support groups and Change managers
- External relationships:
- Financial Institution Users – KYC Operations staff, Relationship Managers, Compliance staff and other users of the KYC Service
- Buy side / Corporate Users of the KYC Service Portal.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Sound appreciation and knowledge of the KYC and compliance systems / platforms
- Their use and their applicability to the markets they are intended to serve (e.g. GoldTier, Screening Online Tool)
- Extensive experience in a technical customer service or contact centre environment, demonstrating strong customer focus
- Diffusing potentially tense and sensitive situations involving customers
- Anticipates the impact of changes to systems and data services, etc. to customers.
- Understanding and analyzing complex, multi-dimensional problems and acting decisively
- Sound knowledge of project management techniques
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) with customers and colleagues
- With different levels of technical and non-technical abilities
- Fluent English (and another language is desirable)
- Active listening skills
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top