Business Support Advisor
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Business Support Advisor, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of over 200 colleagues based in Gdynia, London and Penang.
Altogether your major responsibility will be to provide Tier 1 user support and/or Tier 2 application support to all internal and external users of the Service. You will be much exposed to partner with a number stakeholders, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly the way our business operates. Because we are still a young business we are still growing and you will be required to provide relevant ideas that will help us develop.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
We're running a Service that ensures that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat financial crime. This is a very rare opportunity to join a growing business which is run specifically to fulfill a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the service conforms to their needs.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provides user support to all internal and external clients of the Service on any technical issues, Service workflow platform, KYC records and user interfaces with e.g. Financial Institutions, end-clients and TR Operations teams
- Handles and satisfies user enquiries via telephone, email or chat
- Provides excellent and attentive customer service across the customer base
- Takes all necessary actions to resolve a user's enquiry
- Provides a clear and active focus on enquiry resolution and takes all necessary actions to resolve a user's enquiry
- Filters and escalates (only where applicable) user enquiries
- Manages the resolution process relating to data and applications for users
- Responds to routine user issues according to relevant policies and procedures
- Strives to resolve as many queries as possible on the first call
- Works closely with the Business Support Team Leader and other colleagues in order to understand more complex enquiries or those requiring escalation in order to develop own understanding
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proven customer service experience
- Some experience gained in a technical customer service or contact centre environment
- The technical aptitude to learn, apply and solve technological solutions and/or challenges
- Good organisational skills, managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Some knowledge of project management techniques
- Communicating effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Active listening skills to be used to diffuse a potentially tense customer situation
- Fluent English required; another language would be preferable
- Understanding of working effectively and delivering across different cultures
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Experience and knowledge of KYC and compliance systems and platforms, specifically GoldTier, Accelus Screening Online
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top