Business Process Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Business Process Analyst has responsibility for the delivery of the lead to cash process for all new product launches. The primary function of the role is to help assure that our clients' ordering, fulfillment, support, and billing experience is excellent by facilitating the design of processes to enable our business to sell, administer, deploy and support products efficiently, effectively and professionally.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Integration Management Team is part of the wider Business Process Management Team with the mission of transforming the order to cash experience to empower our customers and create a competitive advantage.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Work with product teams to interview, research, analyze, and derive process requirements
- Run process discovery and requirement gathering workshops
- Determine high level internal system requirements for process
- Coordinate system changes as required for product launch
- Facilitate challenge sessions to gain approval of process designs
- Produce cross functional process documentation for sign off and reference
- Complete effort and resource modelling
- Ensure the successful implementation of changes to processes and systems to support product launch activities
- Agree high level test plan with key stakeholders
- Support process testing to confirm the successful operation of processes and systems following changes
- Complete process briefings
- Guide the trainer to help them create role specific process training
- Point of escalation to address process queries
- Act on feedback to enhance processes to improve performance and customer experience
- Ensure cross functional processes are maintained and relevant
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- A self-starter mindset
- Experience in Business Process or Systems Analysis or related disciplines
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to translate proposition requirements into clear, concise process design specifications
- Ability to think analytically, define problems and frame solutions
- Ability to understand and interact with technically-oriented staff
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Being comfortable with working within cross-cultural virtual teams
- Demonstrated soft skills, including experience in facilitation, diplomacy, and conflict resolution
- Ability to think creatively and to contribute to both strategic and tactical decisions
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SAP
- Familiarity with process mapping tools
- Relevant qualifications (for example Six Sigma, IIBA, APMG, ISEB, PMI-PBA)
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top