Business Process Analyst
Are you good at solving problems? Does the thought of waste and inefficiency keep you up at night? Do you enjoy ferreting out bugs in workflows and processes? Do you have experience helping business owners understand technology speak? Do you create process maps in your sleep? Do you like to propose and implement process improvements?
As a Business Process Analyst at FindLaw, you'll have the opportunity to do all of this and more! You're responsible for designing, developing and maintaining product fulfillment and quality processes across FindLaw. You'll be involved in process improvement, change management, data analysis, documentation and training.
You'll be a key stakeholder in PMO (project management office) projects for new product rollouts and process enhancements. You'll lead cross-functional meetings, working closely with business owners, product developers and technology teams. In addition to requirement gathering, you'll facilitate workflow unit acceptance testing and put into place internal quality assurance standards for our digital marketing solutions (websites, directories, lead gen, etc.).
You'll get to dive into data analytics, monitoring error reporting, recommending and implementing changes to quality standards based on the data. You'll have the opportunity to identify pain points within the business, recommend process improvements and help implement those solutions. You'll document new processes and process enhancements to help business users streamline end user training and knowledge.
- Monitor error reporting and institute processes to improve quality standards
- Track and maintain accurate process data in quality reporting tools
- Identify, document, and validate process errors and ensure accuracy and stability of process.
- Key stakeholder in PMO projects including process enhancements and new product rollout
- Create & maintain training documentation
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 1 – 3 years in process analytics
- 1 – 3 years working in an Agile work environment
- 1 – 3 years experience in Visio
- One or more of the following process improvement certifications (CCT, CQI, CQIA, CSSGB, CSSBB, and/or Lean) preferred
- Knowledge in Business Objects, Deski, or similar systems experience is a plus
- Knowledge in BPMN Notation is a plus
- Experience as a Tableau desktop author is a plus
- Experience in Adobe Captivate is a plus
- Exceptional analytical & communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated bias toward customer
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- BS in Industrial Engineering or related field preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top