Business Manager - Corporate Segment
We are searching for a dynamic high performer to take on the newly created position of Business Manager for the Corporates business spanning Asia and Emerging Markets. With wide-ranging experience and a background in MNC corporations, you will utilize your background to partner with the VP of Corporates on strategic initiatives, support the running of the business and the co-ordination of a diverse leadership group across 7 geographies. You will understand business processes, analytical requirements, rapid response and be able to deliver strategic recommendations involving highly confidential business imperative activities.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Enhance and drive the Rhythm of Business
- Where appropriate, represent the Corporates business in key performance reviews and planning sessions.
- Develop and drive consistent budget management program with Finance
- Plan and organize content of All hands, Offsites, Leadership meetings and business reviews
- Support the team members to identify the areas where they must direct their focus and define metrics for success.
- Revisit regularly the company's strategic and tactical plan while evaluating progress
- Capitalise on reporting functions to deliver assessment of business challenges and opportunities for further improvement.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or Master's in Business Administration or similar field
- 8-10 years in a Business Management/ Senior EA/ Project Coordinator role in a matrix environment
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis and budget management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Strong project reporting skills with a focus on inter-segment communication
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top