Business Director, Corporate - Morocco
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Manages and grows revenue and market share across all TR Business Units in designated accounts by maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains high level relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth and retention.
- Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with sales specialists to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
- Develops key stake holder communities both internal and external.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients' workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within the account including C and E level executives and department heads.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Serves as a business advisor to promote long term relationships with the client and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- Acts as customer's advocate internally and business ambassador within client's organization.
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Strong relationship building skills and experience in establishing C level relationship.
- Ability to develop client / account strategy, provide direction to sales team and lead from the front.
- Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and execute an account plan
- Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- French language is a must, Arabic is a plus
- Previous experience selling to Financial sector in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia is a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top