Business Development Representative
- Sydney, Australia
About the Role
The Business Development Representative will play a key role in prospecting for our Sales Team.
You will qualify all leads, enquiries and referrals to nurture and create pipeline sales opportunities for our suite of legal solutions. You will make cold calls and follow through on inbound web enquiries, pre and post event marketing and internally generated referrals.
You're a fit for the role if you:
- Have a degree in Law, Business or Commerce preferred.
- Are engaging, energetic and coachable communicator with a keen interest in sales.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience in a phone based customer service/sales role
- Have strong customer service and organization skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate, persuade and influence diverse stakeholder groups
- Are a team player able to work collaboratively and in a complex matrix environment
- Are resultsfocused and self-motivated
What's in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Great salary and market leading commission plan
- Exceptional induction, ongoing learning and development, coaching and ongoing career opportunities.
- Fantastic benefits including discounted health care, shares, volunteer days and more..
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top