Business Communication Executive
- Helpdevelop key themes, programs and communications priorities andinitiatives to accelerate awareness and understanding of Thomson Reutersbusinesses in China
- Write,translate and distribute communications materials (including media pitches,by lined articles, press releases, etc. as necessary
- Partnerwith External Communications and Internal Communications team in China andregionally to deliver messages efficiently and effectively so as to maximizethe impact.
- Coordinationwith business units to develop internal and external communicationmessages to enhance employee engagement and understanding of Thomson Reutersstory by leveraging multiple channels – website, emails, intranet, blogs,etc.
- Workclosely and collaboratively with brand and marketing teams, and other businesschannels as appropriate for aligning story-lines, messages and communicationsacross channels
- Identifyand pursue editorial opportunities, manage relationships with journalists andother external influencers and opinion leaders, PR support including assemblingmedia lists, tracking coverage and producing media coverage and metrics reports
- Workclosely with counterparts across internal, external communications and socialmedia to ensure consistent and appropriate messaging
CF A pooled resource across the Public Relations function whereby providing project management, logistical, and overall communications support to the Public Relations team. This role only exists in Central Marketing and Communications. This is the entry level PR role. To view the full job code description, copy and paste the following url into your browser to access the GRF site, https://reachingourpeople.com/career-development/global-role-framework/. Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 1-3years in financial background
- PRagency/Journalism working experience is a strong plus
- Abilityto build relationships with journalists and within the organization
- Keento learn and progress
- Effectivelybilingual in English and Mandarin
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
- Demonstratesstrong collaboration skills
- Detail-orientedindividual with excellent follow through
Qualifications External At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top