YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Commodities content Business Analyst team provides subject matter expertise, skills and specific knowledge within Agriculture, Energy, Freight and Metals markets pricing and fundamental Data/Specialist in order to build and to maintain the content currently covered on existing databases or using that knowledge to test future databases.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
You will need to:
- Act as a primary contact and give technical presentations on area of expertise
- Facilitate problem solving on data & product issues, including database infrastructure and maintain procedures
- Validate business requirements for new projects
- Lead & coordinate research efforts involving multiple data sets
- Represent content groups & asset classes in projects or discussions with internal & external stakeholders
- May be involved with global Content Operations projects
- Prepare & present formal reports of recommendations, establish agreements, service level agreements, implementations, provide monitoring & testing
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Assuring a fast and complete response to issues raised by internal and external clients
- Taking part in writing functional specifications and documentation for content enhancements
- Ensuring that relevant information is maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Participation and assistance in R&D Industry Manager on client interaction calls and support on Analytics projects
- Assistance where required in data projects and testing
- Cultivating a learning and positive work environment
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Ideally 2 years in commercial/corporate and/or multi-cultural/international environment with some knowledge of Commodities and energy data.
- Good Financial Market Knowledge
- Knowledge on Excel/VBA
- Good oral and written communication
- understanding of VDI, SPEED, EVAI, Page Express, EVM, Eikon, Elektron
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top