Business Agility Coach
Do you thrive on being on the cutting edge of change and acting as an ambassador?
Do you have an entrepreneurial side that loves to quickly test, iterate and learn? Do you love helping teams achieve their full potential?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! Thomson Reuters is looking for top talent to help bring our mantra to life - Think Big. Keep it Simple. Move Fast. This is a very exciting time for you to join us in sinking our teeth into the work that matter most, and work in dynamic, new ways to fuel growth.
The Business Agility Coach drives transformation within Thomson Reuters by working with cross functional teams to deliver strategic initiatives, process evolution and team engagement to achieve business impact . Agility Coaches are change agents that prepare key talent in the business to leverage agile skills through initiatives and day to day work to enable growth. This position is vital to embedding Thomson Reuter's Ways of Working which are steeped in nimble agility practices, principles and frameworks.
- You will engage with cross functional teams and enable leaders to achieve their Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- You will launch, coach and mentor cross functional teams on driving an agile mindset and implementing practices in their day-to-day work. You will role model with your agile mindset and knowledge of practices that facilitate agility.
- You will support the cross functional team leaders in creating/maintaining a prioritized backlog and decisions/trade-offs to be made.
- You will help to develop organization wide agile awareness as needed, by creating training materials, and content; translate industry standard methodologies into actionable recommendations; and will help refine the TR agile playbook
- You will monitor impact metrics to track progress of strategic initiatives.
- You will work with segment leaders to prioritize their backlog of strategic initiatives and determine how the Center of Excellence (COE) will support them.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You are a Rockstar at promoting self-organization, team spirit and continuous improvement within the business.
- Have an impact mindset, with a bias towards proactively solving problems and removing impediments
- Be an empathetic agile coach, a strong collaborator, great teammate, and individual contributor.
- Be a courageous catalyst for change across the company leveraging your strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Be results oriented with strong organizational skills and a drive to succeed.
- Be passionate and have a strong aptitude for developing people, by bringing a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job to influence those around you!
- Ability to challenge status quo and persist despite obstacles or setbacks, demonstrating entrepreneurial approach and innovation.
- Flexibility in adjusting to new, different and changing business requirements and decisions
- Bachelor's Degree required, 5+ years of experience in any coaching role
- Expertise in agile methodologies outside of a technical environment is a plus, but not required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top