Audience Specialist, Reuters
The Audience Specialist will be a key member of the Data and Analytics teams and reports to the Head of Data Operations for Reuters. This candidate will manage all aspects of Reuters audience insight and audience growth initiatives across platforms, globally.
Responsibilities include understanding and analyzing user behavior/trends, audience composition and engagement to gain a 360-degree understanding of the Reuters customer, across all touchpoints. This role will leverage available datasets, technology and partnerships to support business KPIs. The candidate will work across product, editorial, and sales teams to distribute deterministic audience insights & recommendations all interested parties.
Our ideal candidate is someone with an intense curiosity and passion for problem solving, the ability to envision solutions, a positive can-do-attitude, along with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ownership and responsibility for managing one or more work streams across multiple business units
- Hands-on-keys DMP operational administration
- Lead DMP taxonomy initiatives building and maintenance to ensure maximum data collection
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Oversee and maintain audience platforms and manage relationships with vendor counterparts
- Facilitate onboarding of online and offline client data into DMP
- Serve as digital audience eco-system technical integration subject matter expert
- Manage relationships & contracts with third party data vendors
- Proactively research and troubleshoot with internal and external partners/vendors
- Work with extended team to solve for gaps in technology stack, and proactively propose solutions and workarounds
- Maintain detailed and up to date status of work streams for team lead and other stakeholders
- Analyze and identify insights, summarizing and preparing for internal and external presentations
- Implement and maintain quality control measures both internally and with vendor partners
- Question the status quo - ensure audience operations grow with the expanding larger business
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with audience analytics or data management platform(s) for a major web publisher or agency
- Excellent understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge, including media metrics, GDPR compliance and quantitative business measures
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply audience insights and data analysis into actionable business strategy recommendations
- Hands on experience with DMPs such as BlueKai, Salesforce DMP, Lotame. Experience with Adobe Audience Manager a plus
- Experience with data onboarding of offline and online data
- Strong understanding of traditional data providers, types of audience data and collection methodologies
- Ability to properly interpret audience insights and trends to translate into report iterations & trend graphs
- Capable of managing multiple projects within a deadline-driven environment
- Knack to for building relationships with cross-functional teams by influencing with sound logic
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive and highly organized
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Experience in the streaming media industry or other subscription-based service
- Proficient in Site Analytics Platforms such as Google Analytics, Amplitude or Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Data Governance policies globally
- Experience working for a media publisher or agency a plus
- Basic knowledge of AWS or Google Big Query
- Experience with data integration and data transfer processes
- Some familiarity with business intelligence platforms/ visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Chartio, etc.)
- Basic understanding of ad serving, tracking and reporting tools including DoubleClick, DART, Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Thought leadership and creativity in solving challenging, and potentially ambiguous, business problems
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top