- Attends mandatory training and certification courses.
- Manages small teams (2-3 people).
- Escalates project specific issues timely.
- Applies himself to understanding the underlying issues of a project.
- Follows step by step process of researching the issues and presenting the findings in the desired format.
- Understands US legal writing and designs format to present findings.
- Interprets statutes and regulations accurately with minimal supervision.
- Has work volume count that is 20% above project/engagement average.
- Has accuracy of at least 98%.
- Follows process instructions consistently without failure.
- Escalate appropriate issues timely and with confidence.
- Achieve on time delivery (OTD) on 98% client deliverables.
- Participates in quality control activities.
- Meets project specific deadlines and escalates delays timely.
- Thorough and meticulous with great attention to details.
- Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Follows up with juniors on status of assignments and reports the same to project managers.
- Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Consistent presence and active participation at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs.
- Entry level contributor responsible for working within the project scope and budget.
- Accomplishes work with low to moderate supervision.
- Impact is normally within the immediate project team.
- Typically works on one or two projects at a time and as a member of the project team(s).
- Possesses the ability to manage small teams (2-3 people).
- Possesses the ability to share feedback and answer queries.
- Team members/juniors/peers seek him out for guidance and direction; senior personnel trust him to convey messages or to report back on matters.
- Ability to accurately identify legal issue
- Ability to accurately identify applicable statutes and regulations
- Excellent analyticaland logical skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to communicate with clients through emails and conference calls.
- Attention to details
- Must have a working knowledge of legal databases
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to escalate as well as cascade relevant information
- Participates on client calls and tries to interact with the client during the calls.
- Strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Bonhomie with teammembers
- Ability to breakdown a information into smaller components
- Demonstrates ownership of results
- Outlines guidelines for a systematic approach towards tasks and activities
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Delegates work
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Client communication
- Show passion and desire to learn
- Must have: Law degree
- Desirable: LL.M.
- Conducting basic training.
- Performing Quality checks.
- Client communication - mostly written.
- Desirable: Experience in regulatory compliance related work; prior experience/knowledge of financial industry.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top