Associate Team Member - Master Data
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for creating and maintaining a broader variety of somewhat complex customer and/or product data in Thomson Reuters order to cash systems in a timely and accurate manner. Allows for efficient and correct processing of customer orders and inquiries. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process a broader variety and more complex customer and/or product data tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Includes creating and maintaining customer data (name, address, hierarchy, relationships, etc.) and/or product data (name, hierarchy, fulfillment instructions, pricing, etc.)
- Understand role of customer and/or product data in all downstream processes to include order processing and collection activities
- Responsible for customer and/or product data quality. Ensure that all modifications adhere to data governance guidelines
- Assist with data quality projects, data cleansing projects, data auditing, SAP testing
- Communicate in verbal and written form with internal and external customers, including field representatives
- Handles increasingly complex customer and/or product data requests by creating and modifying all aspects of the customer and product record (name, address, hierarchy, relationships, fulfillment, pricing, etc.). Supports complex data cleansing exercises (name, address, hierarchy, merging, relationships, fulfillment, pricing, etc.). Focused on specific business unit product and/or customer segment or geography.
•Technical School Degree is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
•1-2 years relevant experience required.
•Advanced English skills (95% minimum). Test will be done before setting up an interview.
•Data entry skills.
•Ability to review master data for accuracy.
•Strong organization and time management skills.
•Working knowledge of computer systems, SAP knowledge a plus.
•Ability to work extended hours as required by the needs of the business with little or no notice.
•Excellent English language skills both written and oral are required.
•Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with internal customers and co-workers in multiple locations.
•Able to seek out and apply instruction from more experienced co-workers.
•Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Lagunilla de Heredia-Costa Rica
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top