Associate Team Member
Processes orders of increasing range and complexity, ensuring customers receive exactly what they ordered in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately processes increasingly more complex and broader range of customer orders (examples include multi-item orders, and simple online product orders such as Westlaw Pro).
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity for all transactions.
- Brings questions on orders to Senior Team Member or Team Lead.
- Handles high volume of orders and is responsible for processing accuracy & efficiency.
- Technical School Degree is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant experience required.
- Advanced English proficiency (candidates will be tested before setting up an interview)
- Data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to review orders for accuracy.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work extended hours as required by the needs of the business with little or no notice.
- Learning agility.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with internal customers and co-workers in multiple locations.
- Able to seek out and apply instruction from more experienced co-workers.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of computers and software.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top