Associate Publishing Specialist
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
- Perform duties such as analyzing, copy reading, editing, validation and quality control of documents
- Execute merging, loading, keying, converting and coding of data
- Acquisition of manuscripts or core content
- Analyze manuscripts and electronic files, coding (mark-up of data) and resolve coding errors
- Perform manuscript editing, compiling and editing of content
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work on any shift
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top