Associate - Litigation Solutions
This is a position in the Litigation Solutions team with thefollowing responsibilities:
- General knowledge of e-discovery platforms , including managing assignments, workflow (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow). Individuals who are equally proficient in a greater number of platforms should be rated more highly than those whose knowledge is limited to particular platforms.
- Reviews documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions
- Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieved on 95% client deliverables.
- Comprehends the case and the subject matter – understands the overall purpose of the review. Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
- 2-3 years
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
- Good comprehension
For over ten years the Pangea3team at Thomson Reuters has been the global leader in legal process outsourcingservices, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and moneyon resource-intensive tasks. That leadership continues with a new vision for anew era. Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services now delivers Pangea3 expertise,with a best practices approach to leveraging the right combination of advancedtechnology, legal expertise and sophisticated processes.
This is an exciting time tojoin the Thomson Reuters' global family. You will be working in a high-growth,and fast-paced environment with legal, engineering and business professionalswho are committed to excellence and successfully supporting corporate and lawfirm clients around the world. Our teams excel in the areas of eDiscovery anddocument review, contract life cycle management, due diligence, financial tradedocumentation and regulatory change management.
We can say with confidence thatthe hard work and dedication of our over 1800, full-time professionals isunmatched by anyone else in the industry. Our teams love what they do and we'redelighted that our clients seem to like it too. We honored to be anindustry-recognized leader, continuously winning prestigious awards year afteryear.
Visit us online at www.legalsolutions.com/lms
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top