Associate Director, Marketing, Asia
- Hong Kong
The Marketing Director, Asia will champion in-region strategy for a high-growth division, catering to diverse and evolving legal, corporate and tax industries. Managing marketers in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and South East Asia, this senior role will help to shape the brand presence, in-region partnerships and channels, and demand generation program for Thomson Reuters in Eastern Asia.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Asia & Emerging Markets to build a 3-5 year roadmap for Asia Region including China, Japan, HK, SEA, Korea. This includes the presentation and ownership of the marketing plan by sub-region.
- Understand TR AEM products and brand in region in order to translate and develop powerful best-in-class customer messaging.
- Connect and build a strong working relationship with Leadership, Sales and Proposition leads, as well as other marketing leaders within AEM.
- Identify and connect with key industry partners to establish promotional partnerships
- Own and deliver against the lead generation program, ensuring agreed lead and marketing attributed sales targets are met.
- Report against targets and support delivery of overall performance reporting
- Follow all internal Policies & Procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Consistently demonstrate and uphold Thomson Reuters Values and Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 10+ years' experience leading teams in Asia, including driving demand and presenting marketing plans at a senior level
- 5+ years' experience building strategic partnerships
- Ability to analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize strategy and campaign execution
- Currency of knowledge for best practice CRM, web and marketing automation platforms
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and develop strong long standing internal and external relationships and be able to 'manage up'
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, work independently, and complete tasks under time pressure
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and consultative skills
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Back to top