Associate CPE Specialist - Inside Sales
We are the leadingsource of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals,providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is aunique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovativetechnology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enablingthem to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight
AtThomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about ourwork, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As ateam, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, anddeveloping through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries andrealize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making thishappen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalystin driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inall our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender,including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteranstatus, or any other protected classification under country or local law.Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shapedby where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. Buttrue impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible whenideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectiveswill move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and eachother to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and withindustry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win indynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts theworld.
As a global business we rely on diversity ofculture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seektalented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless ofrace, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression,national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status,citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification undercountry or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal EmploymentOpportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large andfascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visitthomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can befound on thomsonreuters.com.
Thisposition promotes and sells products through outbound and inbound telephonecalls to existing and potential customers. To view the full job codedescription, copy and paste the following url into your browser to access theGRF site, https://reachingourpeople.com/career-development/global-role-framework/.Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology andhuman expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals inthe financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to makethe decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted newsorganization.
Qualifications External At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we domatters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on ourbusiness and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one –collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging andmeaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries,we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shapeindustries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'llbring a world of opportunities.
Thomson Reuters islooking for Entry Level Sales Professionals who are seeking the opportunity towork in a forward thinking sales environment. Our sales professionalspartners with a community of Tax and Accounting clients to provide the mosttrusted information on the most powerful system available–providingunparalleled expert research, critical news, guidance, online learning andproductivity tools through the industry leading platform.
What I'm Selling:
- Proactivelyengaging existing and potential customers to promote and sell products withinour CPE (Continuing Professional Education) team by way of warm outbound andinbound telephone calls.
Great Pay and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salaryand quarterly bonus opportunity.
- Lucrative career path toCPE Associate position.
- Excellent benefitspackage that includes tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
- Collaboratewith other CPE Sales Reps on sales with their assigned accounts.
- Contributeto both overall Sales Department and Company objectives
- Buildrapport with customers to best understand their needs.
- Workwith management to refine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results
What is Expected:
- Meet orexceed assigned sales quota by selling Tax &Accounting products
- Placeoutgoing warm sales calls and enter customer orders and contact information
- Responsiblefor handling all incoming calls through resolution in a timely manner
- Enterdetailed information for each customer call into the department's sales calltracking system timely
- Reviewexisting customer accounts and present to customers new products and/orservices
- Ensurean accurate and timely process for maintaining customer account information andclosing pricing transactions
Learning Through Doing:
- Acquirecomprehensive understanding Tax & Accounting products and services
- Gainjob specific knowledge on production schedule, product and shipping prices
- Grasping new productsand services quickly
- Contagious positiveattitude
- Intermediate knowledgeof PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office, and the Internet
- Effectively communicatingover the phone for extended periods of time
- Comfortable asking forthe sell and transactional environment
- Detail oriented, organizedand efficient
Helpful but not Required:
- Resourcesthat are used in the Accounting, Tax and Finance industry to better present andsell Tax & Accounting products to meet the customers' needs
- Bachelor's degreepreferred and 1 years successful professional sales experience preferred
- Tax and Accountingbackground preferred
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top