Associate CPE Rep
Thomson Reuters is looking for Entry Level Sales Professionals who are seeking the opportunity to work in a forward thinking sales environment. Our sales professionals partners with a community of Tax and Accounting clients to provide the most trusted information on the most powerful system available-providing unparalleled expert research, critical news, guidance, online learning and productivity tools through the industry leading platform.
What I'm Selling:
You will aggressively engage with existing and potential customers to promote and sell products within our Continuing Professional Education team by way of warm outbound and inbound telephone calls.
Great Pay and Benefits:
You will have a guaranteed base salary and quarterly bonus opportunity. We have a lucrative career path starts with the CPE Associate position. You will receive excellent benefits package that includes tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
- Collaborate with other CPE Sales Reps on sales with their assigned accounts.
- Give to both overall Sales Department and Company objectives
- Establish trust with customers to best understand their needs.
- Work with management to refine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by selling Tax &Accounting products
- Place outgoing warm sales calls and enter customer orders and contact information
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls through resolution in a timely manner
- Enter detailed information for each customer call into the department's sales call tracking system timely
- Review existing customer accounts and present to customers new products and/or services
- Ensure an accurate and timely process for maintaining customer account information and closing pricing transactions
- Intermediate knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office, and the Internet
- Experience with selling products, or learned skills to contribute to selling of products.
- Experience in the Accounting, Tax, and Finance industry.
- Bachelors degree with 1 year of experience in professional selling.
- Contagious positive attitude
- Great communications skills!
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Comfortable asking for the sell and transactional environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top