Associate Client Consultant
Client Consultant Associate
Financial and Risk
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Org ID is an end-to-end client identity and verificationservice that provides a complete legal entity due diligence and documentmanagement service through which financial institutions and their end clients(asset managers, hedge funds, correspondent banks and corporates) can moreeffectively manage their response to new KYC regulatory requirements. Throughour OrgID KYC Managed Service, we identify and classify a client's riskcategory, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create a KYCrecord.
We have establisheda business that will meet the needs of its clients and service users. This is a business that:
- Delivers service with integrity and in a collaborative way so asto build trust at all levels of engagement
- Working in a collaboration with globally based colleagues andcustomers
- Aspires to gain the respect of clients and peers, and in turnattract the best talent
- Conducts business in a pro-active, conscientious, transparent andprofessional manner
- Is committed to deliver excellent service internally andexternally
- Always looks to empower others and nurture an environment oflearning
- Continually challenges itself to do things, better, faster and ina way that does not reduce quality, whilst generating profits for the firm
- To define,document and execute high risk, complex and high profile (visible) projects orprogrammes, i.e. customer solution designs, to recognised project and programmemanagement protocols
- To manageinternal and external stakeholders to ensure performance targets, KPIs and SLAsare met or exceeded (positively) – all in line with agreed Scope of Works(SOWs)
- To leadFinancial Institutions in change management processes to deliver a seamless implementationacross business and technical workflows for a Managed Service offering
- To delivercomplex implementations covering a range of requirements in KYC, Technical andProcess Improvements for both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborateswith team colleagues and contributes to the delivery of team objectives inaddition to the wider organisation targets and goals
- Provides dayto day support to the consultancy lead when working on client engagements,duties can include a selection of the following tasks
- KYC policyreviews, data analysis, data alignment projects
- Post coreconsultancy responsibilities the Jnr consultant will be responsible for takingthe client into a live production state
- Cover arange of project based documentation ranging from, but not limited to RAID Log,Financial Reports, Business Cases, Project Plans, Communication Plans, StatusReports, Project Initiation Documents, Statement of Work (SOW) and RequirementsGathering.
- Outlines andagrees project scope with the lead consultant, defines the most optimalapproach for a successful launch and proactively manages a positive clientexperience
- Highlightsand communicates effectively any divergence from the original project scope andadjusts that scope where necessary to reflect e.g. changed circumstances.
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the principlesof KYC, regulated environments and financial institutions, underpinned byrelevant operations experience
- Some experience of Onboarding, KYC & client duediligence models, Control functions required tomaintain the integrity of client data
- Working with technology drivendocument management services and applications
- Current PRINCE 2 practitioner (orequivalent)
- Strong track record of organised deliver and ideallyservice implementations
- Sophisticated and influentialcommunications skills including the presentation of sometimes complex conceptsor data sets to internal or client audiences (all levels of seniority andleadership)
- Well developed and influential stakeholder management skills (all levels)
- Some experience of businessprocess management (techniques and procedures) including workflows and processmapping
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top