Associate Account Representative - myPay Solutions
myPay Solutions is a growing business segment of Thomson Reuters. We utilize our own leading edge technology to uniquely serve the marketplace, specifically our own client base of tax and accounting professionals. The role of the Associate Account Representative is unique; you will not only secure strategic payroll partnerships with our tax and accounting firms throughout the country, but complete the relationship by presenting and selling our new payroll processing service to their clients and prospects.
myPay Solutions offers the sales professional an opportunity to succeed personally, while also committing to the growth of the latest Thomson Reuters initiatives. Come explore the opportunity to experience the excitement of a start-up company within a multibillion dollar corporation.
You will work in a friendly and open environment, selling Thomson Reuters myPay Solutions service.
Specifically, you will:
- Make dozens of contacts each day. Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow-up.
- Gain understanding of our accountants and payroll clients' needs and requirements.
- Present and articulate our payroll services, utilizing web meeting tools as needed.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process.
- Prospecting to close.
- Ensure and submit proper, accurate, timely and complete sales orders.
- Lead a successful implementation from sales to services
- Successfully serve customers and prospects, targeting to create a "customer for life".
- Continually develop your consultative sales skills & product knowledge
- Occasionally attend trade shows/seminars or participate in conferences
- Close sales and achieve monthly sales quotas
You are an upbeat Sales Professional who is focused and well-organized. You are enjoy making dozens of cold calls a day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, building solutions and closing sales. As an independent and persistent sales professional, you are consistent in meeting or exceeding your sales quotas. You know what it means to succeed, and enjoy developing rapport to influence others.
Your specific experience includes:
- College degree or equivalent. Business or accounting degree preferred
- Proficiency/experience with MS Office, Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or web based software programs.
- You will develop new account prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over the phone.
- You have the ability to explain complex and technical issues clearly, to non-technical audience.
- You excel in oral, listening and written communication skills.
- You have a positive attitude, receptive to feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to work within a compensation package heavily based upon commission
- Previous experience selling payroll products and services a plus
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuter's core values?
Trust - We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership - We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation - We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments
Performance - We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and significant experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a motivation in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top