Associate Account Representative (French/English) Bilingual
Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to help drive their success? Are you a self-starter who, with the right tools and resources at your disposal, can identify, prioritize and close sales opportunities?
As an inside sales Associate Account Representative (Bilingual French-English) you will have an opportunity to form relationships with our customers that positively impact their business, while driving growth for the organization and your career.
We provide a competitive compensation package with base salary and bonuses, as well as generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc. Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
About the Role:
- Consult with clients to sell DT Max solutions covering every aspect of a Canadian firm's operations (this includes solutions to help compile client data, produce finished tax returns, track projects to managing every aspect of a firm's practice)
- Represent DT Max solutions to existing and potential customers over the phone
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to demonstrating our products and then closing the deal
- Prospect for new sales opportunities, develop pipeline & close opportunities
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and pass to appropriate resource
- Must be Bilingual in French and English
- Experience in developing new account prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over the phone and online
- One or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- Ambitious mindset and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your sales quotas
- Self-starter who continually seeks out new challenges - with the right tools and resources at your disposal, you are able to identify, prioritize and close opportunities
- Experience with MS Office, sales automation, customer relationship management or web-based software programs
- Ability to explain complex and technical topics clearly, to non-technical audiences
- Previous experience selling financial services or software products and services preferred
- A college degree and/or relevant professional or academic certifications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top