Associate Account Representative - CS Suite
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to help drive their success? As an Associate Account Representative, you will form relationships with our customers that impact their businesses as well as the achievement of our goals. You will consult with clients to sell CS Professional Suite integrated accounting solutions covering every aspect of a firm's operations that compile client data to posting finished tax returns, from managing engagements to managing every aspect of a firm's practice.
Here, you will represent CS Professional Suite integrated accounting solutions to existing and potential customers over the phone. In this role, you will:
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to demonstrating our products over the web and closing business
- Build relationships with professionals across different backgrounds and cultures, giving you invaluable insight into the industry
- Use and further refine your consultative selling approach to drive achievement of sales goals
You are a self-starter who continually seeks out new challenges. With the right tools and resources at your disposal, you are able to identify, prioritize and close opportunities. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your sales quotas. You know what it means to succeed!
Your specific experience includes:
- Experience required in developing new account prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over the phone and online.
- 1 or more years of business-to-business sales experience required.
- Ability to explaining complex and technical topics clearly, to non-technical audiences required.
- High school diploma required; bachelor degree preferred in a Sales, Marketing, Business related or Accounting
- Proficiency/experience with MS Office, Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or web based software programs required.
- Previous experience selling financial services or software products and services preferred, not required.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals.To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top