Associate Account Representative
Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to help drive their success? Are you a self-starter who, with the right tools and resources at your disposal, can identify, prioritize and close sales opportunities?
As an inside sales Associate Account Representative at Thomson Reuters you will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting through to demonstrating and selling our best-in-class products, while learning and using market-leading sales tools to help attain your success and advance your career.
We provide a competitive compensation package with base salary and bonuses (uncapped!), as well as generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc.
Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
About the Role:
- Consult with clients to sellour integrated tax and accounting solutions to existing and potential customers over the phone and Cisco WebEx covering every aspect of a firm's operations that compile client data to posting finished tax returns, from managing engagements to every aspect of a firm's practice
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to demonstrating our products
- You will have the confidence knowing you are representing an iconic trusted brand/organization that provides best-in-class products
- You will be trained on and given access to market-leading sales tools to enable your success
- Live the Thomson Reuters culture and values
We'd love to hear from you if you have/are:
- Experiencein developingnewaccount prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over thephoneandonline
- One or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- An ability to explain complex and technical topics clearly to non-technical audiences
- Proficient with MS Office, sales automation, customer relationship management or web based software programs
- An entrepreneurial mindset and aproven track recordof meeting or exceeding your sales quotas
- A college degree and/or relevant professional or academic certifications
- Previous experience selling financial services or software products andservicesis a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top