Associate Account Rep - Small Mid Firms
Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to help drive their success? As an Associate Account Representative, you will form relationships with our customers that impact their businesses as well as the achievement of our goals.
- You will consult with clients to sell CS Professional Suite integrated accounting solutions covering every aspect of a firm's operations that compile client data to posting finished tax returns, from managing engagements to managing every aspect of a firm's practice.
- You will represent CS Professional Suite integrated accounting solutions to existing and potential customers over the phone.
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to demonstrating our .
- You are a self-starter who continually seeks out new challenges.With the right tools and resources at your disposal, you are able to identify, prioritize and close opportunities.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your sales quotas.
- Experience required in developing new account prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over the phone and online.
- One or more years of business-to-business sales experience required.
- Ability to explaining complex and technical topics clearly, to non-technical audiences required.
- High school diploma required; bachelor degree in a Sales, Marketing, Business, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Proficiency/experience with MS Office, sales automation, customer relationship management or web based software programs required.
- Previous experience selling financial services or software products and services preferred, not required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top