Associate Account Manager
Work closely with the Firm Edition Account Management team to provide assistance to Key Accounts within the specific market segment. Common tasks to include: serving as a liaison with clients, project coordination, proposal creation, annual renewals, help drive business growth, and interacting with internal departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone or email. by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Work with internal resources to triage, troubleshoot, track and resolve software and hardware issues
- Coordinate reports and market share/clients data as needed.
- Manage ongoing custom client service projects such as custom data conversions, account creation, and .
- Coordinate market segment sales projects as required or requested. Coordinate needs of market segment client promotional activities and project needs. Interface and coordinate project efforts with other Company Departments.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- A general understanding of Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) businesses
and products preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of GoSystem Tax RS and/or ONESOURCE
products - Preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
1-3 years progressive work-related experience within a Account Management/Client Service/Technical Support/Sales, or similar environment, with demonstrated proficiency and understanding of one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills, including adapting
both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of user.
Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details
(presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to
effectively negotiate a sales position.
- Demonstrated time management skills, attention to detail and ability to
manage multiple tasks/clients required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and move from one task to another
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with Key
Accounts. Ability to interact on a professional level with management and
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent, high quality customer
focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information;
explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental
information; anticipating problems or questions.
- Knowledge and use of computers, databases and websites to accurately
input, monitor, and extract information quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated basic analytical skills and ability to use the results of
analysis to make decisions.
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top