Associate Account Executive, Inside - Corporate
Associate Account Executive, Corporate Investigative –Inside
The AAE promotes and sells West public records productsand services. This position focuses on selling to corporations through outboundtelephone calls and emails to potential customers while meeting/exceeding salestarget. This position supports the efforts of the Inside SCM channel by using aconsultative and solutions selling approach.
- Sells Thomson Reuters products(CLEAR, PeopleMap, Dockets, MonitorSuite, and Court Express OR WestLaw, Practical Law, Drafting Assistant) on outbound callsusing a consultative and solutions based selling approach.
- Actively prospect for new salesopportunities with advanced selling tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator,Avention, and Data.com.
- Meets or exceeds new salestargets
- Actively manages territories asassigned by the Regional Sales Manager that overlay into the field saleschannel, or open territory coverage.
- Participates fully in meetings,coaching sessions, trainings and individual development sessions.
- Assumes other responsibilitiesas required by management.
- This role has a strong focus onprospecting and cold calling. It is important that AAE's in this role spend thelion share of their time prospecting and conducting demonstrations.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- BA/BS Degree in business,sales, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years salesexperience
- B2B sales background
- Prospecting and cold callingsales experience
- Ambitious self starter withhigh energy and self motivation
- Experience selling through aformalized sales process
- Experience managing a pipeline
- Ability to effectivelydemonstrate a product via Webex or Glance
- Computer proficiency withMicrosoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a teamenvironment that is very fast paced
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top