Associate Account Executive (Field) , Corporate Clients
The objective of the Associate Account Executive (AAE) is to provide an additional sales professional to each Sales Executive ("SE") Region (focused on acquiring new business) in the Corporate Counsel Channel. This is a field position but the individual may be based in any geography. The Regional Manager will direct the AAE to focus on portions of the region for sales opportunities as needed to most effectively support the entire region. This position will also serve as a bench for future sales role openings, and may also cover open territories as needed. The AAE will gain field sales experience by traveling to customer locations independently (or with an SE) as directed by the Regional Manager, however much of the sales efforts will take place over the telephone/WebEx. Duties include setting appointments, pitching our products and solutions, crafting proposals, developing and delivering presentations, cold calling and closing sales.
• Meet annual new sales quota
• Conduct face-to-face appointments with customers
• Demonstrating product to prospects
• Demonstrate and sell across the whole product bag, with particular focus on Westlaw and Practical Law Connect
• Maintain a pipeline of at least 3 times new sales quota
• Update salesforce.com on an ongoing basis and work all pipeline opportunities
• 4 year college degree; JD or legal industry experience strongly preferred
• Commitment to accept an Account Executive or Sales Executive position in targeted geography
• Minimum 2 years direct client contact in either inside or outside sales
• Prior responsibility for wide product bag
• Experience with consultative sales process
• Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
• Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations
• Proficient in MS Office/internet
• Working knowledge of Thomson Reuters, the legal profession and/or legal publishing industry preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top