The primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing due diligence/KYC reports on global entities fordifferent business and compliance requirements.
- Review and analyze media articles/company filings, open mediasearch, online databases, government
- departments, etc.
- Identify potential risk factors associated with these companiesand individuals.
- Accurately filter information and meet client requirements toensure a high-quality and timely work product.
- Strong understanding and ability to prepare complex work productin a timely manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail and robust analytical researchskills.
- Strong attention to client service and needs of internalstakeholders.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working with diverse project teamsin a dynamic environment
- High level of accuracy in data input.
- Comfortable with working in a target-driven and fast pacedenvironment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonalskills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills.
2- 4 years
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top